The production process of Ngoc Linh ginseng soaked in honey is also very elaborate and safe. Dried Ngoc Linh ginseng is cleaned with alcohol, then freeze-dried and pounded. Honey is purified through a fine filtration system. Then mix at cold room temperature and incubate at the appropriate temperature until the soy sauce completely expands, then pour into jars according to dosage to package, complete the product and bring it to market.
– Prevent and support cancer treatment
– Anti-aging, stimulates brain activity
– Supports liver function, helps regenerate liver cells
– Helps heal wounds and stomach and colon disorders that cause stress
– Nourish the body, help restore health, enhance physical strength, eyesight and intellectual capacity
– Enhances male and female physiology, increases antibodies, improves insomnia
Usage of Ngoc Linh Honey Ginseng Nutrition is also very simple for users. You can suck on ginseng slices directly or you can drink Ngoc Linh ginseng with honey with warm water.
You should drink Ngoc Linh ginseng soaked in honey in the morning after eating for maximum effectiveness or when you feel tired. Use 1-2 times a day. 2-3 spoons each time (about 8-12g).
For people with diabetes, they should not use more than 10g/day.
Làng Ko Xía 2, Xã Ngọk Lây - Huyện Tu Mơ Rông - Kon Tum