Not only is a delicious and nutritious fruit loved by many people, mangoes also help to treat many diseases in the body.
Cure diabetes: Eating mango has the effect of preventing diabetic retinopathy. In addition, people with diabetes eat mango very well if eaten in moderate amounts.
Reduce blood cholesterol, good for the heart
Helps increase fertility in men, because mango contains many vitamins closely related to the balance of sex hormones, creating libido for men. In addition, vitamin E can increase sperm quality.
Good for the brain because it contains a lot of vitamin acids is one of the uses of mangoes, especially for people with nervous breakdown.
For women, eating ripe mangoes will help prevent iron deficiency because the mango contains a lot of iron. In addition, mango contains vitamins and minerals that will help increase feelings of fullness for a long time. The fiber in mango also helps burn more calories and aids in weight loss.
One of the other effects of eating ripe mangoes is to help prevent colon, prostate … cancer caused by mangoes.
Eating mango in a moderate amount will help treat dry mouth, less saliva, loss of speech.
Mango is also used to treat indigestion, citrus disease in children.
People with motion sickness and vomiting can eat a little mango to alleviate the situation.
In addition, the vitamin C and trace elements such as Magne, Potassium, Phosphorus, … in mangoes also increase the body’s resistance.
For mangoes, you can eat raw or ripe mangoes. Or can be processed into mango flour, mango jam, mango cake. In addition, many people also use mango smoothie juice in combination with other fruits such as apples, oranges, coconuts, … to help refresh and be healthy.
Packing & Delivery
1. Is sample free or refundable? Sample depends on the products. For low-value (under 15$ products, we will provide free samples, freight collect). But for some high-value samples, it needs small costfor sample and freight. But please note that all sample cost can be refunded after order placed.
2. What about the lead time? Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production normally needs 45 days for a 40HC container quantity. In peak season, lead time can be longer a little bit.
3. Can MOQ be smaller?
Yes. You can mixed variety of models together as long as the container is full or LCL shipment with 5cbm at min.
4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? We usually ship express by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Air shipping is from Hanoi or Danang, Sea shipment is from Haiphong port.
5. How do you handle with quality problems? We have more than 25 years’ experience and professional quality control team.Our customers is from 34 countries so we can confirm with our factory, our shipping agent to be accountable for every problem to protect your profits and rights.
6. What is your terms of payment? We can negotiate the payment term depend on order. We accept payment by T/T, L/C,
7: Which is packaging types? We packed as customer’s request. • In can be packed in a polybag vacuum suction
8: Can we visit your manufacturing site/factory? Of course. You are more than welcome to visit us at anytime, however, we do ask that you call or email in advance to arrange a visit beforehand.