Vietnam is one of the biggest exporter Basa fish- Catfish- Pangasius fish in the world with the fish material production estimated at 700,000 tons / year, the by-products of fish processing technology (head, micro, abdomen, bone) will be about 450,000 – 480,000 tons / year. But few know that these by-products have great health benefits, especially fish skin.
Fish skin contains peptides. Peptides are involved in releasing hormones, controlling the level of the blood sugar and the metabolism in bones and nerves.
Bull 10kg/CTN. Net weight: 10kg Gross weight: 11kg
ISO, HACCP, CE, EU
Products are produced by the closed process and the most modern technology today. With IQF 500 freezing technology, products will ensure food quality and hygiene.
Advantages of IQF technology:
– Fast cooling time (70-100 seconds)
– Ensures product’s freshness and nutrition can be kept longer than traditional freezing method
– Energy saving: limited minimal water loss, plus half the operating cost of liquid nitrogen
– Excellent quality, no cold burning, the product does not move in the machine
– Product retains its original shape
– Meets standard industrial hygiene
– Quick installation, complete block, expandable for increased capacity, can be used for both NH3 and Freon refrigeration systems.
– Suitable for flat products such as fish fillets, shrimp, potato cakes, baked goods and egg products.
Packing & Delivery
We offer you a wide range of options for how to pack your product. You can choose to pack by paper box, plastic bag…
Our default packing is paper box.
– Inner packing: PE preservative bags – Outer packing:5kgs/8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20Kg carton – Or according to custom’s requirement
We mainly ship our products by Sea and Air.
But If you consider other methods, we can discuss to ensure the most convenient for you.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trade company ?
A: We are a professional trading with more than 10 years experience.
Q: Could we print our own logo ?
A: Yes, we supply OEM/ODM service
Q: If I want to visit your factory, which is the nearest airport or high speed train station ?