VIETNAM EXPO 2020 – Create Business Connection Opportunities
The 18th Vietnam International Trade Fair in Ho Chi Minh City – VIETNAM EXPO 2020 will be a series of coordinated specialized exhibitions that create opportunities to connect and bring more value to the participants. Vietnam Expo is known as prestigious trade promotion event which organized by VINEXAD in cooperation with international trade promotion organizations and business associations from 3 to 5 December 2020 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) – No. 799 Nguyen Van Linh Str., Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam Expo creates a trend of DIVERSE and CREATIVE industries
VIETNAM EXPO 2020 is expected to attract 950 businesses from 20 countries and territories: India, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, China, USA, Spain, Italia, Germany, etc. on an area of 15,000 m2 equivalent to 1000 booths, including 4 major exhibition zones:
1. INTERNATIONAL PAVILION
– Korean Pavilion: has been with Vietnam Expo for more than 16 years, with over 80 Korean businesses from provinces/cities being the leading industrial and technological centers such as: Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi, Cheongju, Gwangju who introduce their first-rate popular and featured products and services in the fields: hardware, educational tools and equipment, consumer electrical and electronical appliances, cosmetics, processed food, drinks, kitchen appliances, beauty and health care products, etc.
– Indonesian Pavilion: At the Fair this year, Indonesian businesses introduce food and drink products which hold the original taste of this country such as: macadamia nuts, cashews, almonds, natural extracts medicine, etc. Indonesia is also one of the annual participants to the Fair, which not only marks the Indonesian Embassy’s efforts in Vietnam but also promotes the economic growth to achieve bilateral economical benefit with value up to 10 billion USD in 2020.- Indonesian Pavilion: At the Fair this year, Indonesian businesses introduce food and drink products which hold the original taste of this country such as: macadamia nuts, cashews, almonds, natural extracts medicine, etc. Indonesia is also one of the annual participants to the Fair, which not only marks the Indonesian Embassy’s efforts in Vietnam but also promotes the economic growth to achieve bilateral economical benefit with value up to 10 billion USD in 2020.
Chinese Pavilion: China is also one of the countries attending the Fair from the very first years. The booth zone of China is a convergence of featuring products of provinces: Fujian, Guangdong and Zhejiang, which are displayed in a comprehensive and systematic manner by industry like: machinery – consumer electrical and electronical appliances, ceramics, textiles, construction materials, handicrafts, fashion and accessories, etc.
2. CONSUMER ELECTRICAL – ELECTRONICAL APPLIANCE:
ome well-known corporations such as Sichuang Electric, Lijie Electric, Dingrun Electric, Weiwang Technology, etc. are present at the Fair, 30% amongst those are businesses who take on original equipment manufacturing (OEM) in the following groups of products: kitchen and bathroom appliances, electric appliances, environmentally friendly equipment, components and devices.
3. HARDWARE – HAND TOOL PRODUCT ZONE:
HARDWARE & HAND TOOLS EXPO has been with VIETNAM EXPO for the past 5 years, with growth of 40% compared to that of 2018. The growth rate shows that the Mechanical industry in Vietnam has made a hit among countries around the world in this field. The pavilion focuses on 4 prominent fields: Tools, Fasteners, Building hardware & DIY, Locks – security & work safety.
4. GARDENING TECHNOLOGY AND LANDSCAPING DESIGN ZONE:
The Exhibition has attracted many experts and businesses in the fields: Landscape design& decoration, outdoor lighting technology, gardening & flowers, bonsai & plant care.
The above mentioned connected series of events held at the 18th Vietnam International Trade Fair – VIETNAM EXPO 2020 in Ho Chi Minh city will be a destination to present, introduce and promote new products and technologies, and to meet potential partners, through which businesses can obtain assessments, visualize the market needs and expand business network in Vietnam and other countries.